***WINTER TRAINING DETAILS UPDATED for 2019-20***
Contact Marie Leonard to Register
(email at bottom of page)
– Any high school rower who is looking for a well rounded approach to “off season” training. If your scholastic program does not offer a winter training program we welcome you to join us!
– All WBC Spring Racing Team members are encouraged to participate.
– Any athlete who is brand-new to rowing (aka- has not completed anything beyond a learn to row camp) & would like to race with us in the spring should contact Marie Leonard to discuss options available.
– A new approach to the “off” season!
- There will be plenty of erging. Erging is crucial to gaining speed once athletes transition to the water in mid February. The groups will have coached erg practices on Monday, Wednesday, & Saturday. The erg workouts will be designed to put athletes in the best possible position to succeed at local erg competitions in early February.
- Circuit Training every Tuesday will offer a chance to break free of the erg for an afternoon while still gaining fitness & strength.
- Thursdays will be either another round of circuit training OR cross training.
– Winter Training practices will begin on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 & run through Thursday, February 13, 2020.
– Monday – Thursday = 4:00 – 6:00 PM
– Saturday = 9:00 – 11:00 AM
– All practices will take place at Hines Rowing Center.
– The 10 week program will be offered for $250 (payable by check to Whitemarsh Boat Club). Payment in Full reserves your spot. Checks can be mailed to our P.O. Box below, dropped off at the boathouse or by credit card under payment section of our home page.
Click on “Juniors” and check off winter training, Enter the amount $250. A service charge will be applied using this payment option.
– For those athletes who are planning to race with WBC in SUMMER of 2020, $250 will be credited towards your summer racing program fees.
TO REGISTER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS- EMAIL US!
Whitemarsh Boat Club
P.O. Box 944
Conshohocken, PA 19428