2019 Fall Adult Learn to Row
We are pleased to announce the dates of our
Fall 2019 Adult Learn to Row!
Our learn to row programs are perfect for anyone who has always wanted to give rowing a try. These programs focus on teaching the basics of the rowing stroke over 10 sessions. It starts with a quick introduction to rowing on land using the rowing machine (affectionately known as the “erg” in the rowing community) but we quickly transition to the river where the real fun begins. We pride ourselves in creating a fun, informative environment that is truly ideal for ALL levels of athlete. It is our goal that by the end of your ten sessions you have enough exposure to our sport to know whether or not it is something you would like to continue. Many of our learn to row “graduates” become year round Whitemarsh Boat Club members, so don’t say we didn’t warn you- learning to row can be down right addictive!
2019 FALL ADULT LEARN
- Monday September 23, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesday September 25, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Saturday September 28, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday September 30, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesday October 2, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Saturday October 5, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday October 7, 6:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesday, October 9 , 6:15-8:15 pm
- NAVY DAY REGATTA Oct. 12 *NO CLASS!*
- Sunday October 13 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Monday October 14, 6:15-8:15 pm
Early Fall Make up dates:
- Wednesday October 16* , 6:15-8:15 pm
- Saturday October 19*, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Make up dates are listed should our coaches need to cancel a scheduled session for any reason.
Our 2019 adult learn to row programs cost $405 which is payable online via credit card or PayPal at time of registration. Program fee covers 10 learn to row sessions. Payment in full reserves your seat. No refunds or prorated amounts for missed classes.
Registration & payment is through RegattaCentral
CLICK HERE to visit the WBC Programs Page
click on “Learn to Row” to expand a list of our current offerings
Questions? Email us!