In order to cater to the widest range of masters rowers we have multiple membership options available. Please read the descriptions below to see what best fits your lifestyle. Contact us with any questions & to receive the current pricing structure; current pricing is also available on our club page on RegattaCentral- https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=2168 .
2016-17 Membership Chairwoman, Marie Leonard- firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL MASTERS MEMBERSHIP
- Under this category, rowers have full access to all club services including equipment and coaching during scheduled, Coached Club Rows. Full membership allows use of club equipment during non-coached hours, however bowing WBC Club boats can ONLY be done by WBC members who have been bowed certified by a WBC coach.
- Full Masters members are encouraged to race under WBC colors per racing requirements (contact us for further racing team details).
- Volunteering is a requirement of all Full Masters Members.
LIMITED MASTERS MEMBERSHIP
- Limited Masters include those rowers who own their own boats, as well as experienced rowers who do not wish to participate in club rowing or have access to coached club rows. Please contact us for more information about rack space if you own your own boat.
- Access to club equipment is restricted to what is available after all boats & rowers have launched for a scheduled Club Row. Bowing WBC Club boats can ONLY be done by WBC members who have been bowed certified by a WBC coach.
- Club owned equipment is available to Limited Masters at off-times unless equipment is under repair or has been designated as having RESTRICTED access.
- Limited Masters members are encouraged to race under WBC colors per racing requirements (contact us for further details). Limited Masters will have access to club owned equipment & trailering for racing whenever possible & as determined by the WBC racing staff.
- Volunteering is a requirement of all Limited Masters Members.
RESTRICTED MASTERS MEMBERSHIP
- Restricted Masters include those rowers who own their own boats & do not wish to have access to coaching OR club equipment.
- No use of club equipment is included in the Restricted Masters membership.
- Restricted Masters members are encouraged to race their boats under WBC colors & will have access to club trailering for racing whenever possible & as determined by the WBC racing staff (trailering fees apply).
- Volunteering is a requirement of Restricted Masters Members who do not participate in any club events or race under WBC colors at any regattas.
AA (UNDER AGE 27) MASTERS MEMBERSHIP
- AA Masters must be no younger than age 21 & no older than age 26 on December 31st of the current year of membership.
- AA Masters have the same privileges & responsibilities as Full Masters members, however AA Masters members who wish to race *must* do so under WBC colors & per racing requirements (contact us for further details).
- Volunteering is a requirement of AA Masters membership.
- Collegiate Members are rowers who have not graduated from their undergraduate program or are currently in full-time graduate school.
- Collegiate Membership at WBC occurs seasonally (aka- summer).
- Collegiate Members can choose to join in Masters Coached Club Rows on a “last in” basis.
- Collegiate Members are welcome to row during school breaks throughout the year following their paid summer membership. Bowing WBC Club boats can ONLY be done by WBC members who have been bowed certified by a WBC coach.
FAMILY MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- Please contact us for information regarding family member discounts. The family who rows together stays together…. or something like that? But really- the more the merrier!